Thursday, March 18, 2010

me to you, john john..

For those who knew John John, you do know what a special kid he was and how his strong heart brought us all together. To remember the one who always brought a smile to our faces. The one who always had a smile on his own face. He is the person who we cannot replace. He is someone who we will always remember. Johnathon Chapman is our hero, our destiny, and our driving force through life. We all know how fast he went, and we all know he went for a specific reason, and that is to bring us all together and love eachother as much as we all loved him. Yes, he is up there with him, Jesus Christ. And there he will be living to his full potential, living to be the amazing person he is. He is with him now, because him himself wants his bright spirited, angel guidence helping us, the people John John loves. From 3rd grade where i met you, till now, i have never been so happy to have you as one of my close friends. I know your watching over me, over all of us, and i dedicate all i have, to you. I will always love you John John, and you do know that. I'll be strong, just like you want us to be. Ill get through this as everyone else, with your help. Your always going to be in my heart. You will always be in your very own families heart. They love you so much. I miss you bro, so much. I love you forever and always.

-Jonathan Wolverton

No comments:

Post a Comment